fall background

Monday, November 21, 2011

Today is the day!

After many years of not knowing what this "heart thing" is, its finally time. Time to get it all taken care of. Time to put this Suproventricular Tachacardia behind me. Today, I will have Cathedar Oblasion Surgery. My prayer is that Dr. Piedad and his staff are lead by my heavenly father. I pray that it is a stress free, uneventful procedure that will be over before I know it.

I have been swampped with texts and facebook messages telling me that people are praying for me today. These messages mean the world to me. Just to know that people think enough of me to stop what they are doing and pray for my wellbeing simply blows my mind. When you think the world has gotten too busy, too hectic to care about one another, something like this comes along and people really do still care about each other. To all of my friends and family, I thank you for think and praying for me and my little family today. You guys are amazing!

I will blog again as soon as I am able.

Love You Guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment