fall background

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Santa Clause is Coming to Town

Santa was very good to the boys this year. My house looks like Toys R Us exploded in it. We had to turn our guest room into the boy's playroom just to keep it all contained to the upstairs area.



The boys are so excited to see what Santa brought them!!!


Will checks it all out.


Along with my new camera, that Billy got me early, he also added to my collection of Willow Tree Angels. I love these things!


My three favorite fellas on Christmas morning.



After opening Santa and breakfast with Grammie, Grandpa, and Grandma Reynolds we headed to Timmy and Kelly's house to celebrate with my dad's brothers and their families. It was nice to see them. We do not get to hang out with them as much as we wish we did.


Logan likes to hang out with Uncle Bob!!!


Me, Mom and Cicily (Aunt Sis)

Me and my gang

My sister and her family (Derrick, Cicily, Kendyl and Kole)

No comments:

Post a Comment