fall background

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Amelia Island 2010

Billy has been with Wells Real Estate for a little over three years. His awesome company takes an annual trip to the Ritz Carlton Amelia Island every December. This is one of the best trips I have been on. You know a beach trip is not a vacation after you have children. This all adult 5 day stay at the beach is just what I needed this time of year.

This is the view from our room. The view doesn't get much better than a larger than life Christmas tree with a backdrop of the beach.


Billy and I goofing off on the beach


While trying out my new camera, I caught this picture. It is amzing
how much you can appreciate God's work when you have the
chance to slow down and take it all in.
While we were there, Billy and I joined some of his coworkers and their wives to go skeet shooting. I had never even held a gun before. I won't lie...I was a little nervous. By the end of the day, I was proud of myself for trying something new.
It was a lot of fun!!!


One of the guest speakers of the week was Coach Bill Curry current head football coach at Georgia State University). He was a fanominal
speaker and we had a great time.

Billy and I at dinner. I believe this was Switzerland night. Every night had a different European destination theme. The food
was amazing and the atmosphere was awesome too.

The courtyard at the Ritz

Melissa and I attended High Tea at The Ritz. The desserts were great! They had one of their chefs do a demonstration to show us how to make a few of their goodies.

Me and my hubby. We are "Beach People".

Melissa and I pose with Santa, after dinner, at The Crab Trap.

Melissa and I in the game room "Wells Central Station", before taking on Ryan and Billy in a game of Wii bowling. We killed them by the way!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment