fall background

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Monday, the boys and I attended Story Time at Oak Leaf Church Cartersville. We started off the morning with a special request for smiley face pancakes from Logan. Today would be a special day at Oak Leaf. It was Pajama Day! As soon as breakfast was over, Will put on his Spider Man PJs and Logan chose his Pooh and Tigger ones. After everyone was ready, we headed to Cartersville to meet Will and Logan's friends Maddie and SoSo (Sophia).
Story Time was so much fun. Ms. Mary played music and the kids all sang and danced. The boys were cracking me up.






Finally, Ms. Mary read the book, "I Don't Like to Go to Bed". The story reminded me of my two boys when it comes to bedtime.

After the story was over the kids all sang and danced some more. It was a really fun morning for all of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment