fall background

Thursday, September 29, 2011

New Schools For Everyone!

Logan started the 2011 school year off at Tomorrow's Child LDC. It was a BIG adjustment for him to change from private to public school but he loves it! The first day of school was made perfect by his new Mario backpack.
Will and Logan on Logan's first day of school.

Logan and Will on Will's first day of school. This year Will began attending Hamilton Crossing Elementary School. He is in Mrs. Bell's Kindergarten class and absolutely LOVES it!

The boys show off their backpacks before heading off to school.



Will with Mrs. Bell on the first day of school. He was a little nervous

but excited at the same time.


I also started at a new school this year. After 10 years, I returned to teach middle school at Cass Middle School. This is the school where I started my teaching career in 2001. A lot has changed since then and I think I'm gonna like it here.


No comments:

Post a Comment