fall background

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Our Anniversary/Father's Day Beach Weekend 2011

The Pichons in their favorite place - Destin, Fl.
Happy 7th Anniversary to the Love of my Life!
Will and Logan have a great time at the beach.
This is my sand castle. I thought that I could get some help from the boys but all they were interested in is knocking it down when I was finished.

Billy and Tim
Tim and Cindy
Me and my favorite fella
Cindy and I soak up the sun.
The boys really had a good time at The Bass Pro Shop.
They were amazed by the big fish.
The guys pose for one last pic before getting on the road.

We stopped in at Pompano Joe's, for lunch, before heading back to Georgia.

This was a great weekend trip to celebrate both our 7 year Wedding Anniversary and Father's Day. We all had a blast and can't wait to return to Destin in a few weeks for a whole week of fun with the family.

No comments:

Post a Comment