fall background

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Will-Man Starts School...

On August 9th, Will reached another milestone. It was the day that he had been waiting for all summer. It was the first day of "Big Boy School". Will was super excited about his first day of Pre-K. He was all ready...from his Buzz Lightyear backpack to his Lightning McQueen lunchbox, he was ready for school and all that was in store for him. After dropping Logan off at Mrs. Angie's house, the two of us were off to meet Daddy at White Elementary. When we got to the school, Will lead Billy and I to his classroom so that Billy could meet Mrs. Gaddy and see his new Pre-K class. After a few pictures, Will was on his on. That afternoon, I picked him up in car riders and he was smiling from ear to ear. I was so excited that he loved his first day at school. It is such a blessing to have him at my school. It is comforting to me to know that if he ever needs anything that I am just across the building. We are so excited about his teachers (Mrs. Gaddy and Mrs. Reesa). We could not have gotten any better teachers. They are AWESOME! After I picked him up the two of us had ice cream to celebrate. It was a great first day!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment